Thursday 16 August 2012

RIHANNA CONFESSES HER CONCERN FOR CHRIS BROWN

On this Sunday's Episode of ''Oprahs Next Chapter''Rihanna reveals her state of mind right after the controversial altercation she had with Chris Brown in 2009.Although she was angry,she admits she more concerned with his welfare than her own as she felt the world hated him.She tearfully said in the clip:

"I lost my best friend... everything I knew switched -- switched in a night. And I couldn't control that. It's not easy to interpret on camera, not with the world watching.
I felt like the only person they hate right now is him. It was a weird, confusing space to be in.
Because as angry as I was -- as angry and hurt and betrayed -- I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help. And who's going to help him? Nobody's going to say he needs help, everybody's going to say he's a monster, without looking at the source. And I was more concerned about him."

1 comment:

free counters