Wednesday 29 August 2012

MO'CHEDDAH & ONDO PRINCE IN HOT ROMANCE

 News recently hit the air about Mo'Cheddah's alleged relationship with her Boy-Toy,the Ondo Prince and i think its kinda confirmed at least from what NET are saying.

The Duo are said to have been in a serious relationship for atleast two years now,her man which is the junior brother to BEAT FM 99.9 O.A.P Gbemi Is a business Man and also an aspiring politician.
 
NET placed a call to BK who said he has ‘No comments. I absolutely have no comments please…!’.

The pop singer was however willing to explain, ‘Yes I can confirm that we’re close friends and partners. But I do not plan to put my relationship in the public eye. People can believe what they want to believe; all I can say is that BK and I share a special friendship that’s been on for many years, and he’s someone that has been very instrumental to whatever the Mocheddah brand has become today…

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters