Saturday 4 August 2012

HOUSEMATES KEAGAN & TALIA HAVE SEX IN BIG BROTHER STAR GAME

 I'm not a big fan of this particular big brother ''star game'' because i don't find it as interesting as others but it doesn't stop me from giving you gist on it.people that watch it say that keagan & Talia had sex more than once,from the shower to the room.ME I DON'T KNOW OOOO!(More after the cut)
I was able to get something from people who actually watched it,this was what they had to say

"I watched it life, dey started from d bathroom, i must confess Keagan does it fast O,he wrapped his towel around Talia and was going up and down for abt 6mins after which they retired to d room to have some more! I thought Talia was decent but i shuld ve known beta, I feel for Seydou sha"

" I watched it LIVE! Hw dey had sex, it was jst for 3 minutes. Keagan really had sex with talia, and infact he ejaculated on time. It happened for real o"



1 comment:

  1. Talia giving Keagan a blowjob in the shower to me shows how much she was into him. She treasured that tool and was so into satisfying his needs. To me this is the supreme act of not being selfish and caring deeply for your lover.

    ReplyDelete

free counters