Saturday 14 July 2012

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN ON FADILAH'S BIRTHDAY?

Again Network was really bad so i couldn't really post the pics on my blog till about 04:35am.
Well thank God for another beautiful day and today was Fadilah's B-day,there was no how i was going to miss this party for anything(anh! anh! its fadilah na)
Before Stepping out,i had to take a pic with my older brother because we were both wearing the same shirt "BOYS ARE SMILING JO".(you like?)

Benjamin & Ekpo(shebi I'm finer than him ba?)
On Arriving Fadilah's party all i could see was food,and trust me i was really hungry(don't blame me I'm always hungry sha!)
Choii!Oyibo Tinx Ooo
I & Dumsy

Dumebi Prolly Pinging

Chiami & Fadilah(the Celebrant)

More Food......!/when we don chop tire

Fadilah's B-day Cake...i think the cake is Goxy

Chiami,Fadilah,Rachi & Dumsy

The-same set of people + Prince by chiami

See Fine Girls Ooo !(Bros you want pin?)


Prince and his funny faces

Ekpo & Dumsy...Awww!
Everyone was really full after all the continental dishes we were served with (lol) and finally it was time for us to hit the Dance-floor and show our moves(i love this part).
  See prince dey give AZONTO

Chiami dey scatter AZONTO ooooo!

EKPO dey give "ETIGHI"(prince close mouth na!)

Omo! this Chiami Sabi Ooo!...ETIGHI tinx

See My Face..lol

"KUKERE"

Beautiful kid(cant wait to be a dad)
Time to call it a day!

We See you chiami!
I'm Stupid Right ?
Well That Was another beautiful Day with all my crazy friends....! and remember I'll always be favorite Blogger...EKPO.Before i forget,Long life and Prosperity Miss Fadilah Mohammed(tanx for the food)

3 comments:

  1. Lol...looks like y'all had fun..shuky

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shuky, they really do. Taking pics to make us feel bad here, sha idim tell em 'BOYS ARE SMILING JOR'

    ReplyDelete

free counters