Thursday 26 July 2012

KRISTEN STEWART CHEATS ON ROBERT PATTINSON (TWILIGHT FANS CHEK EM)


After i heard this gist,i didn't really fell like posting it cause the next thing on my mind was ''is it actually true'',I'm Sorry all TWILIGHT lovers,but it is......continue reading.
 
US Weekly and other reputable news source such as E! are confirming the fact that Kristen Stewart cheated on her boyfriend,Robert Pattinson with her ''Snow white and the Huntsman'' Director,Rupert Sanders(41 years) who is married to Liberty Rose with two kids.

The Two were caught on camera during their steaming make out sessions in L.A,the allegations have to be true cause KRISTEN STEWART has released a statement apologising to loved ones.

KRISTEN STEWART STATEMENT:

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected,This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."





No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters