Friday 13 July 2012

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!!...DONT MISS OUT

Finally I'm able to put this pics on the blog(network was really messing up) well today was another funny day has usual me and dumsy headed out to shop,this time we went to wrangler store cause i needed a polo shirt(i don't know i just needed one) & ya! we were joined by Rosanne(the fair one) and Sarah(dark).
me in the polo shirt i picked out with rosi & sarah
they were disturbing me in the changing room
Me,Rosi & sarah
After i had bought my shirt there was nothing else to do and it seemed like they were all hungry so i took them to somewhere i really loved cause they was no money for chicken & chips,ya! my favorite BOLE spt
Bole & about 4 kanda's(pomo)
they kept on hiding their faces cuz they were ashamed..!(see Roseanne's hand)
Finally they got over it
trust me na! I'm ready for anything


dumebi also kept hiding her face
she tried for this pic at least


After licking their fingers to the tasty local BOLE,now see them cat-walking..*sigh*




Well That was how i spent another lovely day with Rosanne,Sarah & Dumebi And remember I'll always be your favorite blogger EKPO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters