Sunday 2 September 2012

HEIDI KLUM CHEATED ON SEAL WITH HER BODYGUARD


At least that's what seal is saying.It was reported yesterday that Heidi Klum was dating her Bodyguard of 4-years,Martin kristen,after Pictures of them cavorting on the beach emerged.TMZ approached Seal and here is what he had to say:

 "To be quite honest, if there is going to be somebody else in their lives, I'd much rather it was a familiar face.  I guess the only thing I would have preferred is that. I guess I didn't expect any better from him, I would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were. But I guess you now all have the answer that you've been looking for the past seven months.

Heidi Klum has Since denied Seals Statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters