Wednesday 6 June 2012

RUMOR CONTROL: Russell Simmons Says Kimora & Djimon Are JUST FINE!

After yesterday's rumors that Kimora & Djimon Hounsou's marriage was on the rocks, KiKi's ex Russell Simmons has stepped in to do damage control.  Check it inside...
After the NY Daily News reported that kimora & Djimon were splitting due to fighting over Russell's money, Russell has come to the couple's defense.  He posted his response today saying not only has he never given Kimora alimony (so his money is not a factor), KiKi & Djimon are doing just fine.  Russ posted:
1. Kimora and Djimon are fine.

2. Kimora and Djimon are both doing extremely well in their respective endeavors and businesses and don't need to fight over or waste energy on money issues.

3. I damn sure don't pay nor have I ever paid alimony (Kimora does just fine). In no way do I support their lifestyle, so please don't say they are fighting over MY money.

4. Yes she's selling a house, but she hasn't lived in it for several years since she built the house they currently reside in.

5. As for friction between us? There is none. I feel like I'm part of their family. Djimon and Kenzo are like my blood and Kimora is my best friend. We are partners in various businesses and in the really important business of raising our beautiful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters